Small fire breaks out in Coeur d'Alene high rise | News
The Coeur d'Alene Fire Department is investigating a two alarm fire that broke out on the 9th floor of the Parkside Condo’s 601 E Front.
Neighbors say they saw smoke and flames on an interior wall of a condo around 8:00 Thursday night.
According to the fire department, the fire appears to have self-extinguished due to a domestic water line being damaged by the fire and extinguishing it within a couple feet of its origin.
The fire appears to be caused by an electrical problem, starting around a built in home surround sound speakers.